Friday, November 02, 2007

Problems with NCFC Flickr Pool

I noticed that there is some problem with the publication of pictures to the NCFC Flickr Pool that I set up. I am trying to resolve this with Flickr support. BUT - I did realize that the photos which I have published on my personal Flickr site can be seen by non-Flickr members.

Here's the link to my Flickr photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/naflute

I will continue to add historical NCFC photos from my digital archives in the coming months.

We'll get things resolved the NCFC site, as I am working to set this up so that all of the NCFC Flute Circle Leaders can publish Flute Circle photos in one place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a great event! I missed it last year and I was hoping I'd make it this year. Oh well, maybe next year.