Monday, July 02, 2007

Utah 2007: A Personal Journey


While many of you traveled to Zion for the 2007 Zion Canyon Flute Festival, I was unable to attend the event this year since the kids didn't get out of school until the following week. However, I had been planning to take a road trip through Southern Utah for the last year and it just didn't work out for us to be in Zion for the event this year. We did spend two weeks on the road, including 4 days in Zion, along with other parks in Utah. I took lot's of pictures and played my flute a ton. It was definitely a relaxing vacation.

Nothing is more fun than finding a shady spot next to the trail and playing the Native American Flute for folks as they come along the trail. I am sure many of you have similar stories of playing along the trail (feel free to share them in the comments). I greeted the sunrise several times at some pretty spectacular places.

I plan to post several blog entries of our trip along with some of my favorite photos of the trip and the places we visited. There were a couple of serendipidous things that happened which I can't wait to share with all of you, but I'll save the details and story for a future blog entry.

No comments: