Saturday, May 19, 2007

New NCFC Memberships

Quick update: If you have sent in your membership registration in the last two months, I apologize for the delay in responding to you. With the demands of starting a new job, I haven't had as much "extra" time in my life the last couple months. BUT - I have processed all of the new memberships and I'll be sending you a confirmation email in the next couple days.

The good news is that we'll start all of the new memberships and renewals with a June expiration date, so don't worry about the delay, you've just gotten a few extra months for "free".
Also, we've got enough new folks that I'm able to print and laminate a run of new membership cards (I usually wait until I have a handful of new members before making a run new membership cards). So I'll create those and get them in the mail by the end of the month.

No comments: