Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker


I know that this is a blog dedicated to Native American Flute music and other related topics, but I have a 'discovery' that I am so excited about that I thought it was worth imposing one short blog entry to review. I don't often review non-music related things here, but I believe that this is a fun and interesting new product.

I love my coffee in the morning. I also love camping. I would expect that there are many of you out there who share these two passions. This last weekend, while on an annual camping trip with some friends. I was introduced to a cool new product. It's called the Aerobie AeroPress coffee maker and it was invented by the Standford professer who invented the Aerobie frisbee. My friends discovered this new coffee maker and brought it along on the camping trip to use to make coffee for all of us at breakfast. This little tool worked like a charm. It's simple to use, you only need a little hot water. It's simple to setup up and clean up. Most of all, it makes a great espresso or cup of coffee.
If you like to camp, this is the perfect camping coffee maker. It would even work for backpacking. If you don't camp, and just want a quick, perfect cup of espresso or coffee in the morning (or afternoon at work) then I also highly recommend it.
Here's the product website: http://aerobie.com/Products/aeropress.htm
It's also available on Amazon: Aeropress Coffee Maker


No comments: