Sunday, December 17, 2006

Drop in Flute Class this week in Palo Alto

I wanted to post a reminder that I am holding the last flute class of the year this week.

When: Tuesday, Dec 19th
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM.
Where: Palo Alto, CA
Cost: $15
RSVP: ncfc AT naflute DOT com

I will be starting a new set of classes starting in January, BUT this month I wanted to offer folks a chance to drop in and work on what ever skills you'd like to brush up on or learn new. If you're having trouble with anything and want a little extra input, or if you just want to get a jump start on the classes starting next month, this is a great week to attend class.

Here's a link with details on the NCFC website:
http://www.naflute.com/MIkeclass2.html

Please RSVP if you are planning to make it this week so that I know we'll have enough for a class.

Also, I encourage you to stay after class for the "Gentle Jam" session which starts at 7 PM. It's a great opportunity to unwind with a little improvizational drumming during the holiday seasons. There is always the opportunity to play flutes along with the drumming. Bring your favorite percussion toys to this session.

I'll post details about the January class later this week.

No comments: