Monday, September 05, 2011

Volunteers needed for the Yosemite Flute Festival

Hey everyone out there in Flutie land! If you are planning to attend the 2011 Yosemite Flute Festival this year, there are two things I need you to know:



  1. I am in charge of the volunteers. Volunteers help make this event a success every year, and it's no different this year. WE NEED YOUR ENERGY! If you can spare an hour of your weekend to help us out, that would be awesome. Here's what you need to do:
  2. I am also teaching a workshop on How to Play the Blues on Native American Flute. This will be the third year that I have taught this workshop and I've sent many new blues musicians home from the weekend jamming to their favorite blues music. If you haven't attended before, this is a class that you can't miss!

No comments: