Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yosemite Flute Festival, Here I come...

The car is all packed, and I am almost ready to start the adventure to the 2010 Yosemite Flute Festival taking place this weekend in Oakhurst CA. There's still time to join us!

I am excited to see all of my friends, vendors and musicians who will be joining us at the event this year. Rick and Linda Dunlop have put a ton of energy into another exciting event. The books for my Playing the Blues workshop are all printed and I am bringing some fresh copies of my "Absolute Beginners Guide to Playing the Native American Flute" if anyone is interested.

I am hoping to do some blogging from the event. If there's internet access in town, I'll upload some pictures and stories from the event. Stay tuned.

If you're interested check out the Yosemite Flute and Art Festival 2010 website.

1 comment:

Jarrod said...

It's a great event!
I'm sharing a link to your blog over at the Yosemite Sierra Visitors Bureau facebook.