A passed this to me, and I am passing the invitation on to you...
An evening to celebrate LOVE, PEACE, TRUST & FRIENDSHIP ON Sat, 14th January 2006, 4 pm - 8 pm AT Unity Palo Alto Community Church 3391 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, CA 94306-304
Email: communityoutreach_aol AT yahoo DOT com
What is Goodwill Marathon??The Goodwill Marathon is an attempt to invoke a beautiful vision of thefuture.A vision encompassing the year 2006 as the track and the Good wills &Blessings from thousands of heart the runners on this track, blessing every moment in the future with its presence, filling it with Love, Peace & Prosperity. Goodwill Marathon is an evening to remember OUR strengths as Human Beings. Goodwill Marathon is an evening to HUG a stranger and make thou a friend. NOTE: Goodwill Marathon doesn't require you to physically walk or run on atrack.
!!! EMBRACE THE YEAR 2006 WITH PEACE & LOVE !!!! Imagine the power of thousands of HEART coming together in GOODWILL. BE A PART OF THIS BEAUTIFUL PHENOMENON!!
Need for Goodwill Marathon?? The whole world belongs to you. But man identifies himself with hisprofession, religion, culture, nationality, language, region or sex and, maybe, as a human being. In a society plagued with stress andviolence, weneed to globalize wisdom. Goodwill Marathon is a stepping stone towards globalizing wisdom and fostering human values in society. GoodwillMarathonaims to encourage the practice of human values in everyday life andbringfocus on the innate dignity of human life.- Respect and consideration for the "other"- To care for and preserve Planet Earth- Importance of integrity and service- Attitude of non-violence- Individual and collective quest for peace and happiness
FROM MY HEART TO YOURS
4:00 - 6:30 pm Musical Blessings around the world
- Fontain's M.U.S.E. : A quote from Half Moon Bay Review, CURRENTS magazine: ". setting magic to a world beat is Fontain'sM.U.S.E. playing original music to warm up the audience and improvisational segments throughout the show. A must see event ."
- EDDIE GALE's will mesmerize you with hisJazz.
- Meenakshi Srinivasan singing Maithreem Bhajatha (O World! Cultivate peace) in Sanskrit
- Ashwani Dhall & group singing Shabad to invoke the infinite Divine qualities of peace, love, trust, compassion, happiness in the Year 2006.
- Johanna Chu & group singing Tibetan Chant Om Mani Padme Hum, invoking the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of compassion
6:30 pm CANDLELIGHT VIGIL FOR PEACER emember our strengths as Humans
7:30 pm MEDITATION FOR WORLD PEACE Goodwill Marathon
If you wish to raise pledges for the Goodwill Marathon, please use the pledge form & talk to your friends, neighbours, colleagues. All proceeds go towards the One World Family Fund. The One WorldFamily Fund is an international Silver Jubilee initiative to establish a consolidated fund which will be used to support the Art of Living Foundation's (AOLF) educational programs, humanitarian services and social programs worldwide. Such a Fund will enable the Foundation to develop long term strategies and initiatives which will help extend its reach into the world community.