Sunday, August 06, 2006

Stay Tuned for more memories...

I have only posted a small portion of the pictures from the INAFA event this week. Over the coming weeks I will continue to post pictures and memories from the event. Please send me your favorite shots from the week and I'll post the best of them here.

This was a spectacular week of flutes, friends and fun. Many connections were made this week, and we'll continue to see the fruits of these connections in the coming years. There are a lot of exciting things happening the flute world - I learned about many interesting projects in the works, exciting things that will help you to enjoy this beautiful instrument even more.

I also made connections with many of the artists who performed on stage this week. There is a strong desire in many of them to come back and enjoy some more time on the west coast and in Northern California. I hope that we can have a exciting 2007 calendar of house concerts and workshops with these artists.

No comments: