Tuesday, June 13, 2006

News from the Auburn Confluence Festival

I had a wonderful time on Sunday at the Confluence Festival in Auburn. I joined Dan DiCicco, Sheree DiCicco, Dick & Sue and the rest of the Loping Wolf Flute circle in their flute booth. We talked to folks all afternoon, sold some flutes, played LOTS of flutes and generally had a great time.

This was the first event for the Loping Wolf flute Circle to have a booth, and I think that it was a roaring sucess. Loping Wolf were invited to participate in the opening ceremonies for the event where they played Zuni Sunrise together. Unfoturnately I was unable to make it there early enough to hear them, but everyone said it was wonderful.

In the picture above, you can see Dan DiCicco demostrating a flute for a couple of folks, I didn't see Dan sit down the whole day. We had Mary Youngblood's new CD "Dance with the Wind" for sale, and I finally got my very own copy!! It's awesome. I listened to it all day yesterday at work. Look for a future post where I'll do a review of this CD.

Below you can see picture of the Loping Wolf flute circle and their booth.

No comments: