Sunday, January 22, 2006

American Indian DNA project

I stumbled into an interesting topic, however I am not sure of the validity of this. So while I present it here, I am not recommending this project one way or another. If any one out there knows more about this project, add a comment or drop me line.

The American Indian DNA Project is a project dedicated to proving the heritage of Native American or American Indian through DNA testing. It uses genetic markers found through recent genetic research conducted on full-blooded native populations in North, Central and South America. They are offering free at home DNA testing kits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is very interesting and useful information. I noticed that there are also free genealogy/ancestor links at the bottom of the page.